Everything seemed pretty surreal actually. And i'm still doubting myself if i'm even ready for this huge commitment.
But this guy right here, makes me want to fast foward to the wedding day already!
Actually i'm not really excited about the wedding itself la.
I'M MORE EXCITED ABOUT WHATS TO COME AFTER THE WEDDING ACTUALLY!!
Rather than really preparing for the wedding, both of us are more excited about our honeymoon, our house plans, and more good stuffs InsyaAllah.
They say being engaged has its own level of challenges. Maybe too soon to think otherwise.
But I know for sure that my heart swells up with so much love more and more each day that I dont even know how its even possible to stay contained in my heart
You have no idea how blessed and thankful I am to be able to feel so much love from one person, and to be able to do the same in return. Sometimes its so overwhelming that i'd just sit on my prayer mat and cry my heart out from being too happy.
I'm typing all these out so that in the future if things get tough, I can look back and remember how it feels like to be so kemarok in love that nothing really ever matters as long as we have each other.
I dont know if i'm exaggerating guys but I was so sick recently I couldnt even get up from bed but just knowing that we were going to meet, I got so much healthier and my sickness just magically disappear the moment I have Hakim next to me. Superrr weird I tell you. I almost overdosed myself with meds and I wasnt getting any better but all he did was meet me and poof, fever gone.
Sometimes I sit down and wonder to myself how, just how daheck is it even possible to love someone so much, considering the type of person I was with my previous relationships.
Oh Allah please guide me for I think I can turn pschotic from loving this Hakim too much hahaisssss.
Please make sure he loves me more than how kemarok I am in love with him already Amin huhuhu
















No comments:
Post a Comment